Thank you for joining us for another show dedicated to the thriving local arts scene in Edmonton!
To listen to the podcast, either click on the mp3 player below OR click on "LISTEN TO EPISODE FIFTEEN" to open a media player on your desktop.
LISTEN TO EPISODE FIFTEEN
Some links we mentioned this week:
- Erin Faught @ Axis Cafe - E-TICKETS
- The Nightkeepers with Dave Babcock @ Blue Chair Cafe - E-TICKETS
- Mike Edel @ Haven Social Club - E-TICKETS
- Bash on the Bayou World Fit for Children Fundraiser @ the Artery with 100 Mile House
- Meagan Smith & F&M @ The Haven Social Club BUY TICKETS
- People for Pink For tickets email email@example.com or call Teddy's at 780-488-0984.
- A Night of Highwire Films
- Don't forget the Downtown Farmer's Market opens this weekend on 104 st! Lisa will be there!
*~*Plan Ahead Event - The Shean Piano Competition on May 20th & 21st @ Muttart Hall*~*
~*~Daneel's Theatre Spotlight~*~
From Cradle to Stage - An Evening of One-Acts Plays @ The Walterdale Playhouse
This week's feature artist was Jordan Norman. Jordan opened for Lindsey Walker & Drew Malcolm @ Axis Cafe last week & generously left the Prairie Belles his 6 song EP "before we say goodnight". We featured his song "Man Who Paints the Birds". Jordan calls his genre of music "grunge goes acoustic" with influences from Nirvana to Neil Young & Damien Rice.
We'd love to hear from you, so please twitter us, facebook us, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Until next time! xo