LISTEN TO EPISODE 73
What we mentioned this week:
- Plan Ahead – November 26th @ the Royal Alberta Museum Theatre Tickets are $15, show @ 7:00pm E-TICKETS River City Revue is Edmonton's newest troupe on the burlesque scene. Taking inspiration from classic striptease and American burlesque, RCR combines high production value, political satire and of course their womanly wiles, to culminate in a glamorous and unforgettable show! Our talented dancers and purveyors of sass, class and panache: Molly Rose Kiki Quinn Gigi Vega Zorra Adora Harmonee Sweet And our magical host, Mister Paul Bezaire.
- 2011 Litfest – October 12 – 23, 2011
For details on what's going on where and when, check the event SCHEDULE! Tix – there are a variety of ticket and pass prices, and they are available at Tix On The Square.
- Northern Lights Folk Club presents David Francey @ the Central Lions Recreational Centre $25 in advance, $30 @ the door. 8pm More info The
- Malibu Knights @ the Haven $10 in advance, $12 at the door 8pm E-TICKETS
- The Lions @ the Yellowhead Brewery on 105 St. $12 in advance, $15 @ the door 8pm E-TICKETS
We featured The Lions song This Dog Can't Be Beat.
The Walterdale Playhouse - Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute
October 12-15, 18-22 @ 8pm
October 16 @ 2pm
Thursday, October 13 is 2-for-1 Thursday
(at the door only)
Monday, October 10 is Student Night
Tickets: $12-$16 at TIX on the Square and at the door, one hour before showtime (cash only).